Thank you for connecting! Let me take a minute and introduce myself. I am a wife of 24 years and mom to three amazing kids ages 15, 20, & 23. I enjoy time with my family, great food, long walks, yoga, good company, romantic comedies, warm cups of coffee, and time with my dogs.
This practice (WIH Counseling & Coaching Services) and my ability to work with clients like you is a gift.
- Assistant Professor of Graduate Counseling, University of Mary
- Doctor of Philosophy– Texas Christian University (2022)
- M.Ed. Counseling- Texas Christian University (2002)
- Licensed Professional Counselor in the state of Texas License #75690
- National Certified Counselor #1722565
- Professional School Counselor
- Gallup Strengths Coach
- Level 1- Gottman Method
- Treating Affairs & Trauma Gottman Method
- Marriage & Family Practicum and Coursework
- 200-hour RYT (registered yoga practitioner)
- Certified Aroma Freedom Technique Practitioner
- 30-hours + of Training in Biblical Counseling
Beyond my certificates, I am dedicated to helping you create a life that brings you wholeness and joy. I’m committed to hearing your story and partnering with you to find your next steps.
Wander in Harmony Wellness, Inc.